Why Choose Us?
Our cleaners follow an industry approved checklist specifically tailored to construction cleaning
We offer competitive prices and use high quality cleaning equipment and cleaning chemicals
Full satisfaction guarantee means we will come back and fix any cleaning issues if you aren’t 100% satisfied
All our staff are fully trained professionals
Staff are fully insured with workers comp and have white cards
We clean up the following as part of our professional service:
* All woodwork and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and polished
* Deep cleaning of all stairs and floors
* Deep cleaning of sockets, switches, fixtures, door frames, doors, and skirting boards.
* Deep cleaning of toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers and other bathroom fixtures
* Deep mopping and hoovering of all floors in order to remove plaster and paint spots
* De-scaling and de-liming of bathroom and kitchen tiles
* External cleaning of kitchen appliances
* Cleaning of frames, sills, and windows.
Domestic cleaning generally refers daily/weekly/spring cleaning services while builders cleaning refers specifically to cleaning newly constructed buildings or newly renovated buildings. Builders cleaning involves removing construction debris from properties and you’ll agree that it takes a lot more to get this done than the regular home or domestic cleaning.
yes you can, but it’s always better to have your after building cleaning done within 24 hours of completing construction. Also, if that would be more convenient for you, we can arrange to have our team over to clean parts or all of the building while the builders are still working, but this may not guarantee the best outcome.
No, the team handles this. The quote we will provide include whatever cleaning materials we need.
we make ourselves available all through the week, including holidays. Typically, we are available from 8:00am to 6:00pm; however, we could work beyond these hours when necessary to ensure our clients get the best service.
Yes, please make a parking available in or close to your building. If this isn’t possible, please let us know and we’ll make provisions for paid parking which can be added to your final bill.
we accept cash, cheques, bank transfers and debit/credit cards.